CHANGEX.COM IS MANAGED BY ZARRIO HOLDING INC., ANYONE VISITING WWW.CHANGEX.COM („THE USER“) SHALL CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH DESCRIBE THE USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. THE USER SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY AND BE SURE THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Products, services and payments
- Changex.com renders the services of an exchange of electronic payment systems units (“digital currencies”, “e-currencies”) between different payment systems.
- The services offered by Changex are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where they are deemed illegal. The User shall be fully responsible for compliance with the local legislation.
- We do not accept counterfeit or otherwise fraudulent payments. We reserve the right to report any fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities. Payments are final and not reversible except as provided in this Agreement. Each User can use the services of Changex.com to transfer funds from one OWN e-currency account to another OWN e-currency account and vice versa.
- No third party payments will be accepted. If we find out that the funds come from third party, we will not accept the payment and will immediately reject your order. The full amount of third party payments will be refunded less the transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- No payments to third party banks will be sent. If we find out that the funds send to third party bank, we will not send the payment and will immediately reject your order. The full amount of third party bank transfer will be refunded less the transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- All users shall be solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information required to complete the registration or to submit the exchange order.
- Users must provide the correct account number and other proper personal information. All transfers of digital currencies into wrong digital currencies accounts due to the input of incorrect account numbers or other erroneous information provided by the user shall not be reversible. We are not authorized to retrieve digital currencies placed in another user’s account.
- There is no charge to open a Changex account. Changex reserves the right to evaluate and collect fees for its services. All fees are disclosed on Changex website and are calculated automatically and published before the User confirms the order. Changex is entitled to change its fees at any time and at its sole discretion. Actual fees are always displayed in the Fees section of the website.
- All fiscal matters of Changex.com orders and/or transactions are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Payment must be made with the exact amount specified in the user's order. If the user remits more or less than the amount stated in the order, we will adjust the user’s order to the exact amount of funds received without prior notification.
- Pending orders (orders waiting for the user’s payment) will be automatically deleted after the period of time specified in the order details.
- If the Customer places a wrong order (wrong wallet, country restricted, wrong e-mail, non-existent e-currency account or other conditions) to Changex.com and Changex.com approves this order, but the order is pending for longer than 3 months, Changex.com has a right to cancel this order and withhold the money.
- Changex.com operates independently of any e-currency.
- The user is aware that Changex.com does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that Changex.com warns against investing digital currency in the so-called high yield investment programs (hyip's) as there is a very high chance that the user will lose their digital currency.
- Changex.com has the right to perform regular software and hardware system maintenance. During technical maintenance, access to the accounts can be restricted or the website can be fully inoperative. Changex.com shall be entitled, but not obliged to inform the users about the technical maintenance periods in advance. If Changex.com informs about the technical maintenance, the announcement about technical maintenance shall be placed on the website in the section “News”.
- Changex.com is not responsible for any damage occurring in connection to the technical maintenance operations.
- Changex.com is not responsible for any interruptions during the sending or receiving funds (including correspondent bank delays, our or our client bank delays, third parties and institutions delays and other).
- Changex.com shall not be held liable for the consequences of force majeure circumstances, when the Service can stop operating for an indefinite period of time. Examples of force majeure situations shall include: natural disaster, power failure, failure of Changex.com hardware or software system equipment, hacker or virus attack on Changex.com system, system overload, serious disorder of hardware device or software system equipment, serious failure of hardware or software system, loss of Internet connection, violation or breach of the protection of the electronic communications networks or its safety, damage to the Account, the Account virus attack, etc.
· Electronic payment systems and/or
Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by
the Customers. Changex.com is not a party to the agreement between an
Electronic payment system and its Customers, and is by no means responsible for
misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for
functional abuse of this system by the Customer.
Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or a Bank.
· The third party payments are not accepted. Customer who places the order on the website Changex.com has to pay for this order by him/herself. It is not allowed to have the other person send funds from their bank accounts or/and send money transfers.
· The services offered by Changex.com are not intended for use and are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The Customer is fully responsible for the local law observance.
· If modification of the offered products or services by Changex.com as well as usage/access rules require Customer confirmation, Changex.com will send the Customer the appropriate notification 30 days before these modifications take effect. Up to the moment the Customer confirms the mentioned modifications, Changex.com reserves a right to suspend service rendering to the Customer.
· Payment details which are given to verified users for buy orders are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received on our service. In case of private information is disclosed, Changex.com administration will contact proper authorities for taking required actions.
· All commission (fees) of payment systems is shown in Changex.com website.
Due to Final Rule of Financial
Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) at 31 CFR 1010.100(ff) which requires each
foreign-located MSB to appoint a person residing in the United States as an
agent for service of legal process with respect to compliance with the BSA and
its implementing regulations, Changex.com doesn't provide services of
e-currency exchange to US citizens.
· Changex.com doesn't not provide service of e-currency exchange to North Korea.
· Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Customers. Changex.com is not a party to the agreement between the Electronic payment system and its Customers, and is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or Bank, as well as for any functional abuse of this system by the Customer.
Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and the electronic payment system and/or bank are regulated by the rules and agreements established in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or Bank.
· The third party payments are not accepted. Customers who place orders on the Changex.com website shall be personally responsible for the payment of this order. It shall not be permitted for another person to send funds from their bank accounts or/and send money transfers.
· The services offered by Changex.com are not intended for use and are not available in the countries where they are deemed illegal. The Customer shall be fully responsible for compliance with the local legislation.
· If modification of the offered products or services by Changex.com as well as usage/access rules require Customer confirmation, Changex.com will send the Customer an appropriate notification 30 days before these modifications take effect. Until the Customer confirms the mentioned modifications, Changex.com reserves a right to suspend provision of services to the Customer.
· Payment details, which are available to verified users for purchase orders, are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received through our service. In the event any private information is disclosed, Changex.com administration will contact proper authorities with the request to take appropriate actions.
· All commission (fees) of the payment systems is displayed on Changex.com website.
· Due to the Final Rule of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as defined in 31 CFR 1010.100 (ff), which requires for each foreign-located MSB to appoint a person residing in the United States as an agent for service of legal process with respect to compliance with the BSA and its implementing regulations, Changex.com does not provide e-currency exchange services to US citizens.
· Changex.com does not provide e-currency exchange services to North Korea.
Changex.com may terminate performance of the service or send a refund immediately if:
· The purpose of payment transactions and the source of funds used for payment transactions are restricted or prohibited by the applicable anti-money laundering policy.
· Funds were sent under the different name which does not match the Customer's name.
· Third party payment was detected. For example, someone else sent wire transfer or money transfer to the Customer's payment account.
· The purpose of payment is not clear.
Changex.com shall also have a right to refund the Customer's funds without indication of the reason, if Changex.com has any doubts, including subjective ones.
Changex.com has a right to refuse provision of the service, if the Customer refuses to submit the required verification documents, or verification of the Customer's identity is not completed. Moreover, if there is a reasonable suspicion that verification documents provided by a potential Customer are invalid or illegally modified, the document shall be declared fake.
Changex.com provides services of exchange of electronic payment system units, between the systems and with the international monetary funds (international currencies), and vice versa.
Changex.com has a right to refuse rendering the services, without indication of the reason, to any person, who shall be informed about it in writing.
Payments are final and not reversible except in cases provided in the Terms and Conditions.
Sequence of order handling:
· clients’ support is based on the request of a client provided in F.A.Q. on Changex.com;
· other help requests (e.g. live chat) shall not be treated as official and are advisory in nature;
· orders are completed on the first-come, first-served basis. Response time depends on the complexity of the request and current request volume of the department;
· answers on frequently asked or standard questions shall be provided as links to the corresponding pages on Changex.com;
· In case of complaints regarding the completion of order, the client can contact administration of the service by email email@example.com. Please indicate the ticket number or order ID (which became the reason for a complaint) in your inquiry. The complaint shall be answered within no longer than 2 business days.
Working schedule of Changex.com support team (GMT +2):
· Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm (GMT +2);
· Friday, 8am - 4pm (GMT +2).
How to ask a question:
- Before contacting the support team, please make sure that you have checked all the available information provided in F.A.Q. section. If you faced a situation similar to the one described in the Knowledge base, but it requires a more profound explanation, please indicate the link to the initial text in your ticket.
- Please think your question through. Shallow questions will receive shallow answers. Rude questions may remain unanswered.
- Ask serious and profound questions. Be ready to describe your problem in detail.
2. KYC (Known Your Customer) policy - User Identification and Verification
The purpose of the user identification and verification is to prevent ZaRRio Holding INC. from being used with the aim of criminal activity (auction fraud, identity theft, etc.)
Changex.com collects certain user identification information from each user opening or maintaining an account AND creating the first order via Changex.com website. User may be asked to provide verification documents by ZaRRio Holding INC. Verification is required when the amount of a single order or the total sum of all client's orders is higher than USD 1,000 / EUR 1,000. The user shall be aware that the name, address, telephone number and any other personal identification information including documents (such as passport, national ID, telephone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and contain correct details, pertaining to the user.
User will be asked to provide a scanned copy of the valid photo ID (passport or state issued ID) and a scanned copy of a recent utility bill displaying the current address of residence. Verification process is a one-time procedure. Once the user receives the verified status, the client will not be required to send verification documents again.
The User hereby confirms that he/she has read, understands and agrees with the present Terms and Conditions, and declares that he/she is aware of the nature and scope of his/her rights and the risks assumed under these Terms and conditions.